Wednesday 11 March 2015

It has been ages since I penned down my thoughts.  I have been busy writing my thesis on the Anti-Hadith that I have been away from the blogworld. It has been almost three months since I bid farewell to my teaching job and was there any regret? Nah…it has been wonderful, waking up late on some days and doing whatever I have wanted to do.

I will be embarking on something new. It is uncomfortably clear that I really need to get back to work as the thought of having to depend on my mom to sustain my expenses makes me nervous. You see, two months without pay.

Moving on, I will be posting on Islamic education as this is the new path that I wish to embark on. I see the urgent need to conceptualise and realise an educational system within the Quranic framework and based upon Islamic foundations that would educate generations of Muslims to come to become good Muslims ; Muslims no longer confused, but knowing and practicing and ready to realise and establish the Islamic state and to enact their proper role as a single, vigourous ummah.

As a start, I hope to be able to read on the philosophical and epistemological definition of knowledge so as to elucidate certain key concepts pertaining to the nature and purpose of knowledge from the Islamic viewpoint.

Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment